Advanced Scrum Master
SAFe® 4.0 Advanced Scrum Master Course with SASM Certification
• Changing markets and technologies are offering enterprises new ways to approach projects and develop the tools they need to succeed.
• Specifically, agile development is seen as a way for CIOs adjust to this new way of doing business.
• If executed well, use of agile methods have the capability to transform IT-business relationships as well as have a positive effect on IT value delivery. “Done badly”, agile development will create a lot more problems than it solves.
• Our Certified Agile Trainers have learnt and experienced on the ground implementing Agile transformations with-in organizations and teams.
After this course attendees will be able to run their current Projects in Agile Scrum.
• They will learn by experimentation about Agile Scrum Ceremonies, Roles, Artifacts, Metrics, Quality Engineering, DevOps Practices, High Performance Team Building, SAFe 4.0.
• After this training attendees will have learnt solid concepts about Agile Scrum that will transform the way they will keep working in the future.
• Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
Who can benefit from this course
• Developers, Quality Assurance
• Business Analyst, Solution Architects
• Delivery Managers, Development Managers
• Team Leaders, Technical Leaders
• Project Managers, Release Managers
• User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
• Agile Scrum Framework
• Roles in Agile Scrum
• Sprint Planning
• Daily Scrum
• Backlog Grooming
• Technical Discussions
• Sprint Review
• Sprint Retrospective
• Story Writing Workshop
• Agile Scrum Artifacts
• Definition of DONE
• Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
• Quality engineering, Agile architecture, and DevOps practices
• Building High-performance Teams
• SAFe® framework, values, and Lean-Agile principles
• Kanban for team and program workflow
• Learning and Communities of Practice
• Interaction with the system team, deployment, UX, architects, product owners, product management, and business owners
After this course, you should be able to:
• Apply SAFe® principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in the multi-team environment
• Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at the team and program levels
• Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
• Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
• Apply Kanban and flow to optimize the team’s work
• Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
• Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
• SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification
SAFe® Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
• A SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master certificate
• A one-year certified membership as a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master
• A SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master branding kit with the SASM certification mark
What You Get
The class registration includes:
• Attendee workbooks
• Online course feedback survey
• Eligibility to take the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master exam with certification exam administration and scoring SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) attendance certificate upon request
• Renewals are yearly from the date of certification:
• Renewal fee: $100
• Renewal requirement: 10 continuing education/outreach hours
How the course will be given:
• This course will be interactive allowing the students to participate on different group exercises.
• There is space for questions and answers from our experienced trainers.
• In between the different parts of the course there will also be videos that will help the students to understand different perspectives about what is given during the course.
• Duration: 2 days
• Starting at 9AM finishing at 5:30PM
• 9AM to 10:30 – Course
• 10:30 to 10:40 Coffee/ Tea break
• 10:40 to 12 – Course
• 12 to 13
• 13 to 15 – Course
• 15 to 15:15 Coffee/ Tea break
• 15:15 to 17:15 – Course
• 17:15 to 17:30 Questions and Answers
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
• Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 Continuing Education – Strategic PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications
• Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance