• You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to
apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
• Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
• After this course you will be able to create your Lean-Agile Enterprise Portfolio.
• Leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the
Framework accelerate Value Flow and support Lean-Agile Program Portfolio
Management, Governance, Lean-Agile Budgeting and Software Capitalization.
• Get the resources you need to implement Lean-Agile Portfolio Management.
• At the end of this course, attendees will have the tools and knowledge they need to write Epics, Features, and User Stories within the Scaled Agile Framework, and have a solid foundation on how to manage programs in the Lean-Agile Enterprise.
After this course attendees will be able to run their current Projects in Agile Scrum.
• They will learn by experimentation about Agile Scrum Ceremonies, Roles, Artifacts, Metrics, Quality Engineering, DevOps Practices, High Performance Team Building, SAFe 4.0.
• After this training attendees will have learnt solid concepts about Agile Scrum that will transform the way they will keep working in the future.
• Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
• This course teaches teams who are part of an Agile Release Train (ART) how to work in an Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. The teams will learn how to become Agile Teams, build their backlog, and plan and execute iterations.
Agile teams learn about their ART and their role in it, planning, executing, and improving with other teams. This class prepares teams to run a Program Increment (PI), including all meetings at the Team and Program level with a specific focus on the upcoming PI planning.
• Attending the class prepares participants to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Practitioner (SP).
• This course teaches how to work in an Agile Environment using Kanban within the IT Service Management space.
• Learn how to manage and prioritize your team queue, improve your team performance and quality, learn how to balance your team and remove the silo mentality.
• Reduce your Lead Time to meet your SLA’s and OLA’s.